8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Restroom on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick our guests at hotel reception lounge
- Kisauni Airport, Tanzania
- Park Hyatt Zanzibar, Shangani Street Stone Town Zanzibar TZ, Zanzibar 4255, Tanzania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zanziplanet Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Zanzibar Safari Blue Tour; Kwale Island & Sandbank: Departure from Kendwa?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Zanzibar Safari Blue Tour; Kwale Island & Sandbank: Departure from Kendwa?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Zanzibar Safari Blue Tour; Kwale Island & Sandbank: Departure from Kendwa?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Zanzibar Safari Blue Tour; Kwale Island & Sandbank: Departure from Kendwa?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingZanzibarShore Excursions - Zanzibar City4WD Tours - Zanzibar CitySporting Events - Zanzibar CityBus Tours - Zanzibar CityCity Tours - Zanzibar CityExtreme - Zanzibar CityPorts of Call Tours - Zanzibar CityFull-day Tours - Zanzibar CityShore Excursions - Kilimanjaro4WD Tours - KilimanjaroSporting Events - KilimanjaroBus Tours - KilimanjaroCity Tours - KilimanjaroExtreme - KilimanjaroPorts of Call Tours - KilimanjaroFull-day Tours - KilimanjaroShore Excursions - Mahé4WD Tours - MahéSporting Events - MahéBus Tours - MahéCity Tours - MahéExtreme - MahéPorts of Call Tours - MahéFull-day Tours - MahéCategory