Villages and Lives Walking Tour in Zanzibar
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Go beyond Zanzibar’s tourist sights and beaches to get a glimpse of daily life in a series of Swahili-speaking communities. You’ll meet a local in a village home, then set out on foot for a walking tour that links up local villages, passing orchards, fishermen, artisans, and a seaweed plantation along the way.
- Walking tour explores the island’s non-touristy side
- Meet local people to learn about Zanzibar culture
- Understand more of what you see by walking with a guide
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Zanzibar hotels
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please let us know where are you staying?
- Kisauni Airport, Tanzania
- Unnamed Rd, Town,, Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bookings Central Tours Safari
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Villages and Lives Walking Tour in Zanzibar?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Villages and Lives Walking Tour in Zanzibar?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Villages and Lives Walking Tour in Zanzibar?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Villages and Lives Walking Tour in Zanzibar?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 40425P17
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursNature and WildlifeVolunteer Tours Half-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesZanzibarUnique Experiences - Zanzibar CityBus Tours - Zanzibar CityNature and Wildlife - Zanzibar CityVolunteer Tours - Zanzibar CityHalf-day Tours - Zanzibar CityUnique Experiences - KilimanjaroBus Tours - KilimanjaroNature and Wildlife - KilimanjaroVolunteer Tours - KilimanjaroHalf-day Tours - KilimanjaroUnique Experiences - MahéBus Tours - MahéNature and Wildlife - MahéVolunteer Tours - MahéHalf-day Tours - MahéCategory