The Rock Restaurant & Blue Lagoon Half Day Tour in Zanzibar
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Dine in a spectacular location that’s entirely surrounded by sea views on an excursion to The Rock restaurant in Zanzibar. Door-to-door transport and snorkeling at the Blue Lagoon turn your reservations at The Rock into a half day adventure, with the chance to spot a rainbow of tropical fish and coral in calm, sheltered water.
- Reservations at The Rock restaurant in Zanzibar
- Combine two top destinations to make the most of your travel time
- Hassle-free day includes snorkeling equipment, snacks, and water
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Zanzibar hotels
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please let us know where are you staying?
- Kisauni Airport, Tanzania
- Michamvi, Pingwe
- Unnamed Rd, Town,, Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bookings Central Tours Safari
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Rock Restaurant & Blue Lagoon Half Day Tour in Zanzibar?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Rock Restaurant & Blue Lagoon Half Day Tour in Zanzibar?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Rock Restaurant & Blue Lagoon Half Day Tour in Zanzibar?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Rock Restaurant & Blue Lagoon Half Day Tour in Zanzibar?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Keep in mind you need to be proactive about pick up scheduling, and last minute changes may come up during the day." See review
Product code: 40425P21
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZanzibarShore Excursions - Zanzibar CityBus Tours - Zanzibar CityPorts of Call Tours - Zanzibar CityHalf-day Tours - Zanzibar CityShore Excursions - KilimanjaroBus Tours - KilimanjaroPorts of Call Tours - KilimanjaroHalf-day Tours - KilimanjaroShore Excursions - MahéBus Tours - MahéPorts of Call Tours - MahéHalf-day Tours - MahéCategory