7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Zanzibar’s fascinating wildlife on a 7-hour outing that combines dolphin-spotting, snorkeling, and a pristine forest reserve. You’ll join a guide for a motorboat tour from a coastal fishing village, then don a snorkel to check out the marine wildlife beneath the waves. Next, head to Jozani Forest Reserve, Zanzibar’s only national park, where old-growth forest is home to the endemic red colobus monkey, as well as hyrax, bush babies, and dozens of species of birds.
- Combination wildlife tour from Zanzibar
- Watch for dolphins on a motorboat cruise
- Snorkel off the Zanzibar coast
- Visit an important forest reserve
- Watch for wildlife in native habitat
- Pickup and drop-off at Zanzibar hotels
- Popular choice with kids
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Snorkeling Mask and fins
Park fees (US$10 per person)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please let us know where are you staying?
- Kisauni Airport, Tanzania
- Zanzibar port, R5VV+F3H, Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bookings Central Tours Safari
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Dolphins and Jozani Forest Reserve Wildlife Tour from Zanzibar?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Dolphins and Jozani Forest Reserve Wildlife Tour from Zanzibar
2 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZanzibarShore Excursions - Zanzibar CityBus Tours - Zanzibar CityNature and Wildlife - Zanzibar CityEco Tours - Zanzibar CityPorts of Call Tours - Zanzibar CityFull-day Tours - Zanzibar CityShore Excursions - KilimanjaroBus Tours - KilimanjaroNature and Wildlife - KilimanjaroEco Tours - KilimanjaroPorts of Call Tours - KilimanjaroFull-day Tours - KilimanjaroShore Excursions - MaheBus Tours - MaheNature and Wildlife - MaheEco Tours - MahePorts of Call Tours - MaheFull-day Tours - MaheCategory