4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Sushi made with local fish
Departure & Return
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
11/8/2019 - 11/3/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 PM - 04:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Chef Juanmi Santandreu
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Classes Sushi workshop in Zanzibar
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeZanzibarCooking Classes - Zanzibar CityCooking Classes - KilimanjaroCooking Classes - MaheCategory