3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Coffee and/or Tea
Use of Scuba equipment
Departure & Return
Mkunazini St, Zanzibar, Tanzania
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Africa’s Home Tours & Safaris
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Stone Town City Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Stone Town City Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Stone Town City Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Stone Town City Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 179887P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsShopping ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportZanzibarZanzibar CityShore Excursions - Zanzibar CityShopping Tours - Zanzibar CityWalking Tours - Zanzibar CityPorts of Call Tours - Zanzibar CityPhotography Tours - Zanzibar CityShore Excursions - KilimanjaroShopping Tours - KilimanjaroWalking Tours - KilimanjaroPorts of Call Tours - KilimanjaroPhotography Tours - KilimanjaroShore Excursions - MahéShopping Tours - MahéWalking Tours - MahéPorts of Call Tours - MahéPhotography Tours - MahéCategory