10 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Seize the chance to take a safari in Tanzania’s Selous Game Reserve, Africa’s largest protected reserve, on this day trip from Zanzibar. Avoid having to arrange a safari last-minute during your Zanzibar stay, pre-book to secure your experience on your ideal day and then relax knowing everything’s sorted. Fly by charter from Zanzibar or Dar Es Salaam direct to Selous and enjoy a private game drive, scouring the plains to see wildlife such as lion, elephant, giraffe and hippo.
- Private safari day trip to the Selous Game Reserve from Zanzibar by air
- Hassle-free way to see Africa’s biggest game reserve and its rich wildlife
- Watch for lion, cheetah, giraffe, hippo and more on a game drive
- Fly direct into Selous on charter from Zanzibar or Dar Es Salaam
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Stone Town, Zanzibar, Tanzania
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Experience Zanzibar Tours & Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during A Day Trip To Selous Fly From Zanzibar?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during A Day Trip To Selous Fly From Zanzibar?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during A Day Trip To Selous Fly From Zanzibar?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during A Day Trip To Selous Fly From Zanzibar?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
A Day Trip To Selous Fly From Zanzibar
10 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZanzibar4WD Tours - Zanzibar CitySporting Events - Zanzibar CityNature and Wildlife - Zanzibar CitySafaris - Zanzibar CityExtreme - Zanzibar CityFull-day Tours - Zanzibar City4WD Tours - KilimanjaroSporting Events - KilimanjaroNature and Wildlife - KilimanjaroSafaris - KilimanjaroExtreme - KilimanjaroFull-day Tours - Kilimanjaro4WD Tours - MaheSporting Events - MaheNature and Wildlife - MaheSafaris - MaheExtreme - MaheFull-day Tours - MaheCategory