8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick our guests at hotel reception lounge by private car to Fumba Beach
- Kisauni Airport, Tanzania
- Park Hyatt Zanzibar, Shangani Street Stone Town Zanzibar TZ, Zanzibar 4255, Tanzania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zanziplanet Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Zanzibar Safari Blue Tour; Kwale Island & Sandbank: Departure from Paje Beach?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Zanzibar Safari Blue Tour; Kwale Island & Sandbank: Departure from Paje Beach?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Zanzibar Safari Blue Tour; Kwale Island & Sandbank: Departure from Paje Beach?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Zanzibar Safari Blue Tour; Kwale Island & Sandbank: Departure from Paje Beach?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingZanzibar CityShore Excursions - Zanzibar4WD Tours - ZanzibarSporting Events - ZanzibarBus Tours - ZanzibarExtreme - ZanzibarPorts of Call Tours - ZanzibarFull-day Tours - ZanzibarShore Excursions - Dar es Salaam4WD Tours - Dar es SalaamSporting Events - Dar es SalaamBus Tours - Dar es SalaamExtreme - Dar es SalaamPorts of Call Tours - Dar es SalaamFull-day Tours - Dar es SalaamShore Excursions - Mombasa4WD Tours - MombasaSporting Events - MombasaBus Tours - MombasaExtreme - MombasaPorts of Call Tours - MombasaFull-day Tours - MombasaCategory