4 hours 45 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Use of bicycle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered
pick up from any address in Stone Town
Additional cost if outside stone town
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Door Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Stone town + Prison Island Greatest Destination?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Stone town + Prison Island Greatest Destination?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Stone town + Prison Island Greatest Destination?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Stone town + Prison Island Greatest Destination?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Stone town + Prison Island Greatest Destination
4 hours 45 minutes
1 hour 20 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursWater ToursMarketsWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingZanzibar CityFood Tours - ZanzibarBus Tours - ZanzibarArchaeology Tours - ZanzibarWater Tours - ZanzibarMarkets - ZanzibarWalking Tours - ZanzibarHistorical Tours - ZanzibarHalf-day Tours - ZanzibarFood Tours - Dar es SalaamBus Tours - Dar es SalaamArchaeology Tours - Dar es SalaamWater Tours - Dar es SalaamMarkets - Dar es SalaamWalking Tours - Dar es SalaamHistorical Tours - Dar es SalaamHalf-day Tours - Dar es SalaamFood Tours - MombasaBus Tours - MombasaArchaeology Tours - MombasaWater Tours - MombasaMarkets - MombasaWalking Tours - MombasaHistorical Tours - MombasaHalf-day Tours - MombasaCategory