3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit the historic Stone Town of Zanzibar, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on a guided, half-day tour from Zanzibar. With an experienced guide to lead the way, you’ll explore a blend of African, Arab, Indian, Persian, and European cultures, following narrow streets shaded by elegant balconies and verandahs. See the former slave market, the Sultan Palace, and a series of beautifully-carved wooden doors, with a 30-minute shopping break to browse for some of Zanzibar’s most distinctive souvenirs.
- Guided tour of Stone Town
- Visit some of Zanzibar's top sites
- Soak up the unique atmosphere of the walled city
- Time to shop for souvenirs in local markets
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Pickup and drop-off at Zanzibar hotels
- All entrance fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup Point: Your hotel in Zanzibar
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress code is formal (Please dress conservatively when walking through Stone Town. Women should cover their shoulders and wear long skirts or trousers)
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY ARP Travel Group
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 38194P17