3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit the historic Stone Town of Zanzibar, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on a guided, half-day tour from Zanzibar. With an experienced guide to lead the way, you’ll explore a blend of African, Arab, Indian, Persian, and European cultures, following narrow streets shaded by elegant balconies and verandahs. See the former slave market, the Sultan Palace, and a series of beautifully-carved wooden doors, with a 30-minute shopping break to browse for some of Zanzibar’s most distinctive souvenirs.
- Guided tour of Stone Town
- Visit some of Zanzibar's top sites
- Soak up the unique atmosphere of the walled city
- Time to shop for souvenirs in local markets
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Pickup and drop-off at Zanzibar hotels
- All entrance fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup Point: Your hotel in Zanzibar
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress code is formal (Please dress conservatively when walking through Stone Town. Women should cover their shoulders and wear long skirts or trousers)
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ARP Travel Group
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Stone Town Guided Tour from Zanzibar?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Stone Town Guided Tour from Zanzibar?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Stone Town Guided Tour from Zanzibar?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Stone Town Guided Tour from Zanzibar?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Stone Town Guided Tour from Zanzibar
1 hour 20 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZanzibar CityFood Tours - ZanzibarBus Tours - ZanzibarMarkets - ZanzibarWalking Tours - ZanzibarHistorical Tours - ZanzibarHalf-day Tours - ZanzibarFood Tours - Dar es SalaamBus Tours - Dar es SalaamMarkets - Dar es SalaamWalking Tours - Dar es SalaamHistorical Tours - Dar es SalaamHalf-day Tours - Dar es SalaamFood Tours - MombasaBus Tours - MombasaMarkets - MombasaWalking Tours - MombasaHistorical Tours - MombasaHalf-day Tours - MombasaCategory