3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
All Fees and Taxes
Use of bicycle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Transfer from Stone Town. Transfers from other parts of Zanzibar might lead to extra charges.
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport, Stone Town, Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Ferry Tourist Information Office, Mizingani Rd, Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Door Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Walking Tour in Jozani Jungle?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Walking Tour in Jozani Jungle?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Walking Tour in Jozani Jungle?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Walking Tour in Jozani Jungle?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Walking Tour in Jozani Jungle
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingZanzibar CityBus Tours - ZanzibarNature and Wildlife - ZanzibarWalking Tours - ZanzibarHalf-day Tours - ZanzibarBus Tours - Dar es SalaamNature and Wildlife - Dar es SalaamWalking Tours - Dar es SalaamHalf-day Tours - Dar es SalaamBus Tours - MombasaNature and Wildlife - MombasaWalking Tours - MombasaHalf-day Tours - MombasaCategory