5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Dinner on Day 1 and Breakfast on Day 2
Departure & Return
Yosemite Valley, CA 95389, USA
Meet in the clearing behind Bus Stop 14
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lasting Adventures
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 Day Yosemite Backpacking - Three Summits?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 Day Yosemite Backpacking - Three Summits?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5 Day Yosemite Backpacking - Three Summits?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5 Day Yosemite Backpacking - Three Summits?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
5 Day Yosemite Backpacking - Three Summits
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursEco ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingYosemite National ParkHiking - CaliforniaNature and Wildlife - CaliforniaMulti-day Tours - CaliforniaEco Tours - CaliforniaHiking - Napa & SonomaNature and Wildlife - Napa & SonomaMulti-day Tours - Napa & SonomaEco Tours - Napa & SonomaHiking - San FranciscoNature and Wildlife - San FranciscoMulti-day Tours - San FranciscoEco Tours - San FranciscoCategory
Bridalveil Fall Tours & TicketsAnsel Adams Gallery Tours & TicketsAhwahnee Hotel Tours & TicketsVernal Fall Tours & TicketsPioneer Yosemite History Center Tours & TicketsTaft Point Tours & TicketsSentinel Dome Tours & TicketsMirror Lake Tours & TicketsGlacier Point Tours & TicketsTuolumne Meadows Tours & TicketsTioga Pass Tours & TicketsTuolumne Grove Tours & TicketsMerced River Tours & Tickets