Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit the most haunted places in Williamsburg on a nighttime ghost tour
- Listen to the true tales of ghostly encounters, all backed up by research
- Learn about the history of colonial America along the way
- Get even more chills and thrills with an optional extended tour
Departure & Return
Directions: All Ghost Tours meet on Duke of Gloucester Street, in front of the Kimball Theater, located at 424 W Duke of Gloucester St in Colonial Williamsburg’s Merchant’s Square.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Colonial Ghosts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience