Explore our promoted experiences
- This immersive walking tour combines history and spooky frights
- Soak up the unique atmosphere in Colonial Williamsburg after dark
- No separate admission ticket to the town is required
- Learn about historical hauntings, murders, and other eerie events
Departure & Return
Park at Tavern Parking Lot-- 460 E Francis Street 23185; walk out the EXIT of the lot and cross E. Francis Street onto Blair Street. Walk straight ahead to meet your tour guide. The Capitol will then be on your right when you meet your tour guide
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Spooks and Legends Haunted Tours, LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.