1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get a customized tour of Mahe Island with this full-day excursion from Victoria. All attractions tickets and entrance fees are paid in advance, which means there's no need to stand in line and you save valuable vacation time. Stops include the market in Victoria, Beau Vallon Beach, a local tea factory, and others.
- All entrance fees included
- Learn about Mahe Island's history and culture through guided commentary
- Convenient hotel or port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water to keep you hydrated as you travel
- Round-trip transportation means you can focus on the scenery and experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
botanical garden entrance fee
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointVictoria, Victoria, Mahe Island
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available for all hotels/accommodation on Mahe Island
For Cruise ship passengers, pickup will be at the MAIN SECURITY gate of the port.
- seychelles commercial port
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY CME
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Mahe Island tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Mahe Island tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Mahe Island tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Mahe Island tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It rained off and on which did distract from the beauty and timing was tricky on a busy before Xmas shopping day." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursOvernight ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingVictoriaShore Excursions - MaheBus Tours - MaheOvernight Tours - MahePorts of Call Tours - MaheFull-day Tours - MaheShore Excursions - ZanzibarBus Tours - ZanzibarOvernight Tours - ZanzibarPorts of Call Tours - ZanzibarFull-day Tours - ZanzibarShore Excursions - KilimanjaroBus Tours - KilimanjaroOvernight Tours - KilimanjaroPorts of Call Tours - KilimanjaroFull-day Tours - KilimanjaroCategory