Explore our promoted experiences
- Canopy tour over Victoria Falls and the Zambezi River
- See the falls from a new perspective as you fly down a series of nine zipline cables
- Additional excursions on rope bridges and nature trails bring you closer to the area's famed environment
- Safety guides and training ensure your comfort throughout the trip
- All gear included
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This Service is Weather permitting.
- Clients are adivsed to bring sunscreen, mosquito repellent, and hair ties for longer hair.
- Lockers are available, but guests are encouraged to try and leave valuables at home/the hotel.
- Clients are advised to wear the following: Comfortable attire that provides sun protection, Hiking/running shoes, Warm clothing in winter (April to August)
- Minimum age: The minimum age for this activity is 6yrs, at management's discretion children may be required to travel in a double harness with an adult. Parents or guardians of any child under 16 must be present and available to sign an indemnity on the child’s behalf. Management retain the right to turn a child away at their own discretion should they feel the child is not able to cope with the experience in any way.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wild Horizons
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.