4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy a half-day rafting the Zambezi river with a local guide and admire the landscape of Batoka Gorge. Flowing through a shallow basin, the river winds below flat plateau as far as the eye can see. Choose to raft a more challenging section of the river with class four and five rapids, or opt for a more beginner-friendly section. After the trip, lunch (included) is served.
- Half-day rafting on the Zambezi River
- Lunch included
- Morning and afternoon departures available
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Transfer to and from your Hotel / place of residence
Soft drinks and mineral water
Photos and Videos
National Park Fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all the hotels or residence in Livingstone,Victoria falls and kasane.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maano Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Zambezi Whitewater Rafting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Zambezi Whitewater Rafting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Zambezi Whitewater Rafting?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Zambezi Whitewater Rafting?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day Zambezi Whitewater Rafting
4 to 5 hours
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesVictoria FallsExtreme - LivingstoneRafting - LivingstoneWhite Water Rafting - LivingstoneExtreme - KasaneRafting - KasaneWhite Water Rafting - KasaneExtreme - HarareRafting - HarareWhite Water Rafting - HarareCategory