Explore our promoted experiences
- Dinner Cruise on the Zambezi River
- Experience sunset on one of Africa’s most iconic rivers
- Enjoy a meal and drinks prepared by an executive chef
- Round-trip hotel transport included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- NOTE regarding accessibility: While it is possible to get onto the boat in a wheelchair, please note that the toilet on the boat does not allow enough space for a wheelchair.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included from Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe based hotels/lodges only
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pure Africa
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you wish to get knowledge about a culture this is a close and personal tour." See review