2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Known as the Smoke that Thunders, the Victoria Falls brings incredible excitement to the Zambia/Zimbabwe border. As exciting as it is to see the world's largest sheet of falling water, this high-wire experience goes one better, offering you the opportunity to sail through the air and gaze down upon the Zambezi River and its ancient gorges. Fly over the gorge, and then experience the feeling of free fall with the gorge swing.
- No need to find a meeting spot: transfers from Victoria Falls accommodation are included
- Thrills for all ages: no upper age limit and children under 16 can usually participate
- Smaller children can travel in a double harness with an adult
- Remember your high-wire experience: DVDs available on request for an additional fee
Saved to wishlist!
Transfers (B&B's, Guest Houses and Hotels in Victoria Falls Town only)
National Parks Fee of $3.00 per person
Any Items of a personal Nature
Departure & Return
Unnamed Road, Zimbabwe
Wild Horizons Lookout Cafe
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- ClimateNovember to April are the summer months (which is also the rainy season), while winter is from May to August (which usually brings dry weather). September and October are very hot and very dry. The winter months from May to August inclusive, can bring freezing temperatures (below 0°C sometimes) in the early morning and evenings.Respecting Wildlife & Safety• Guests must please adhere to the guides safety briefings.
- Guests must never walk on their own without a guide.
- Guests must observe animals silently and with as little noise and movement as possible to their natural activities.
- Guests must not imitate animal sounds, clap hands, pound the vehicle or throw objects.
- Guests must not litter.
- Guests may never feed or approach any wild animal on foot. This is particularly important near campsites where animals may have become familiar to human visitors. Medical Conditions
- Guests must ensure that Wild Horizons is aware of any medical condition they may have before their arrival. This includes any allergies e.g. bee stings, nuts, shell fish etc. If a guest is at risk of anaphylactic shock, they must please ensure that they carry an EpiPen with them.HydrationIt is very important that guests drink plenty of water especially during the warmer months. It is generally recommended that guests drink at least 2 to 3 litres of water per day to limit the effects of dehydration. This excludes tea, coffee and alcoholic beverages, which act as diuretics and can therefore, actually contribute to dehydration.
- Generally, water throughout southern Africa is safe to drink directly from the tap. However, bottled or filtered water is readily available. GratuitiesTipping is not compulsory. If, however, guests would like to leave a token of their thanks, the following are guidelines:
- DVDs and Photographs
- DVDs are not offered as a standard procedure, but can be done on request for a fee.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild Horizons
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Adrenaline High Wire Package (Zimbabwe)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursTours & SightseeingVictoria FallsBus Tours - LivingstoneBus Tours - KasaneBus Tours - HarareCategory