2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Soft camping (off suite) which is movable
Flush toilets, basins, shower with hot water, toilet paper
$30 per person for national park fees paid upon arrival
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tamuka Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1 Night 2 Days Camping Safaris in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 1 Night 2 Days Camping Safaris in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 1 Night 2 Days Camping Safaris in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1 Night 2 Days Camping Safaris in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
1 Night 2 Days Camping Safaris in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVictoria Falls4WD Tours - LivingstoneSporting Events - LivingstoneOvernight Tours - LivingstoneNature and Wildlife - LivingstoneSafaris - LivingstoneMulti-day Tours - LivingstoneExtreme - Livingstone4WD Tours - KasaneSporting Events - KasaneOvernight Tours - KasaneNature and Wildlife - KasaneSafaris - KasaneMulti-day Tours - KasaneExtreme - Kasane4WD Tours - HarareSporting Events - HarareOvernight Tours - HarareNature and Wildlife - HarareSafaris - HarareMulti-day Tours - HarareExtreme - HarareCategory