- Combine the natural wonders of Mauritius in one tour
- Visit Alexandra Falls, Grand Bassin, and the 7-Coloured Earth
- Swim and snorkel in a wild dolphin habitat
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Round-trip hotel transportation
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The dolphin portion of this outing is not recommended for pregnant women. All children under 12 years old should be accompanied.
- In almost all cases (90%+) you will see the dolphins. However, if this is not the case, a second outing will be offered on the boat free of charge (transportation to and from your hotel are not included for the second outing). It’s important to note that there will be no refund once you have completed the activity.
- This tour lasts up to eight hours, and you will be able to choose how long you spend at each attraction (except for the dolphin portion). Depending on your group’s speed you may not have time to see all the listed attractions. You will be able to stop for lunch but the price of the lunch is not included
- Bring swimwear for the dolphin's portion, and comfortable walking shoes for the rest of the tour
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bonjour Mauritius
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized