Explore our promoted experiences
- The Florida Aquarium is located in downtown Tampa
- See thousands of sea animals and plants
- Enjoy live animal encounters, and a complete program schedule daily
- Access to Splash Pad and the 4-D theater are included with your admission ticket
- Hands-on experience with rays in a 5,000 gallon touch pool
What To Expect
Then stroll along the Bays & Beaches habitats and touch a variety of different species of stingrays and sharks at a touch pool called Stingray Beach. Look for white-spotted bamboo sharks, southern rays and more. Check out Waves of Wonder, a colorful exhibit with unique jellies, colorful clownfish, a pacific octopus, and more. And don’t forget to check out the outdoor water fun zone for children called Splash Pad. Check out the one-of-a-kind view at the Coral Reef Gallery, one of the most beautiful and diverse ecosystems in the world.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Strollers and wheelchairs are available at the ticket counter for an additional fee; quantities are limited.
- Infants 0-2 are free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Parking is available at the Aquarium surface lot that is adjacent to the north of Aquarium at the corner of Channelside Drive and York Street. Parking is $10 per vehicle. Buses are not permitted; inquire about bus parking options. Please note that the garage across the street from the Aquarium is not official Aquarium parking.
- In line with CDC guidance, fully-vaccinated guests may forego wearing a mask while visiting The Florida Aquarium. Masks are still required for unvaccinated guests (including children between the ages of 3 and 11) while inside the Aquarium.
- Please note: your ticket is active for up to 48 hours after your originally purchased date and time of visit as long as your original ticket is valid (has not been used and Aquarium barcode has not been scanned).
- See COVID-19 advisements at www.flaquarium.org/visit/plan-your-visit/accessibility/.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY The Florida Aquarium
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.