2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Indulge your inner wine lover with this blending class at Urban Winery Sydney. Learn about the winemaking process during a tour of the facility while enjoying regional cheeses and charcuterie. Sample six regional wines, blend them into your favorite concoction, and have some fun with a blind tasting. Take home a complimentary bottle and stop by the cellar door for more tastings and to have your personalized blend bottled.
- Taste your favorite blends at Entertainment Quarter’s Urban Winery Sydney
- Take a tour of Urban Winery’s state of the art winemaking facilities
- Savor delicious complimentary cheeses, charcuteries, and blended wines
- Make your own blend, enjoy a blind tasting, and bottle your concoction
Saved to wishlist!
Two-hour blending session with winemaker
Tasting six wines from three different wine regions, exploring the aroma, structure and palate-feel of each
Each group is then given measuring cylinders and half an hour to come up with their favorite blend
Blind-tasted and judged by everyone involved
Enjoy a shared NSW charcuterie and cheese platter
Souvenir bottle of A. Retief wine to take home
Additional take away wines available to purchase and take home from the cellar door
Departure & Return
122 Lang Rd , 122 Lang Rd, Moore Park NSW 2021, AustraliaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years to partake in the experience however children are permitted within the winery
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Urban Winery Sydney
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Urban Winery Sydney: Wine Blending Session?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Urban Winery Sydney: Wine Blending Session?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Urban Winery Sydney: Wine Blending Session?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Urban Winery Sydney: Wine Blending Session
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCooking ClassesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSydneyFood Tours - New South WalesCooking Classes - New South WalesWine Tastings - New South WalesFood Tours - Hunter ValleyCooking Classes - Hunter ValleyWine Tastings - Hunter ValleyFood Tours - Port StephensCooking Classes - Port StephensWine Tastings - Port StephensCategory
Strand ArcadeCockle BayAustralian MuseumThe Gap Circular QuayPitt Street MallRoyal Botanic Garden and The DomainSydney Fish Market (SFM)Mrs Macquarie's ChairCockle Bay WharfSydney Jewish Museum Queen Victoria Building (QVB)Justice and Police Museum Parliament HouseSydney Central Business DistrictBalmoral Sydney ChinatownArt Gallery of New South WalesGarden IslandWest Head Lookout