- Kayak from Blackwattle Bay to Goat Island in Sydney Harbour
- Explore the historic and little visited Goat Island (Memel)
- Pose for professional caliber photos with Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Relax with all necessary equipment—and a hot shower at the end of the trip
Departure & Return
We meet at our Boatshed on the Harbours edge at Blackwattle Bay. A 20 minute walk from the city and easy to get to by light rail or bus. Address: 123 Ferry Road, GLEBE, NSW 2037
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Guests must be able to swim and be comfortable around water
- Guest should not weigh more than 100KG (205 pounds)
- Resonable fitness is required
- Must not have any serious medical issues
- A waiver needs to be signed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for XL sized travelers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Matt Bezzina
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands