8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you’ve already ticked off top Sydney attractions, opt to see a different side of the Harbour City on a tour that takes you off-the-beaten-path. Choosing a private tour means you’ll benefit from the undivided attention and insider knowledge of your guide, and enjoy the flexibility to customize your itinerary to include hidden gems suited to your interests.
- Stray from the tourist trail on a private tour of Sydney
- A guide reveals hidden gems that most first-time visitors miss
- Benefit from undivided attention and tailored recommendations
- Enjoy the flexibility to customize your itinerary to how you see fit
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
digital SLR photographs of your group at the places we visit
1 Sydney Nimble designer T shirt
Entrance fee to Police and Justice Museum ($12)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Travellers are picked up from accommodation and dropped off at accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sydney Nimble Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bespoke Off-the-Beaten-Path Tour of Inner Sydney?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bespoke Off-the-Beaten-Path Tour of Inner Sydney?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bespoke Off-the-Beaten-Path Tour of Inner Sydney?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bespoke Off-the-Beaten-Path Tour of Inner Sydney?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Bespoke Off-the-Beaten-Path Tour of Inner Sydney
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsExtremeMarketsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSydney4WD Tours - New South WalesFood Tours - New South WalesSporting Events - New South WalesExtreme - New South WalesMarkets - New South WalesHistorical Tours - New South WalesFull-day Tours - New South Wales4WD Tours - Hunter ValleyFood Tours - Hunter ValleySporting Events - Hunter ValleyExtreme - Hunter ValleyMarkets - Hunter ValleyHistorical Tours - Hunter ValleyFull-day Tours - Hunter Valley4WD Tours - Port StephensFood Tours - Port StephensSporting Events - Port StephensExtreme - Port StephensMarkets - Port StephensHistorical Tours - Port StephensFull-day Tours - Port StephensCategory
Sydney Conservatorium of MusicPerisher & Thredbo Ski ResortsSydney Central Business DistrictSydney Town HallMuseum of SydneyWatsons BayBotany BayLuna Park SydneyCoogee BeachHyde ParkCapitol TheatreJustice and Police Museum Sydney ChinatownSydney Tower EyeTall Ship James Craig PaddingtonMrs Macquarie's ChairSt. Mary's CathedralKatoomba FallsBalmoral