2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Guided walking pub tour of Balmain
1 glass of beer, wine or a soft drink at each pub
Live tour commentary provided in English
Departure & Return
82 Darling St, Balmain East NSW 2041, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tendai Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Walking Tour to Balmain and Iconic Pubs
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSydneyCity Tours - New South WalesWalking Tours - New South WalesHistorical Tours - New South WalesCity Tours - Hunter ValleyWalking Tours - Hunter ValleyHistorical Tours - Hunter ValleyCity Tours - Port StephensWalking Tours - Port StephensHistorical Tours - Port StephensCategory
Woolloomooloo WharfMuseums Discovery CentrePaddy's MarketPylon LookoutDarling HarbourAustralian MuseumMrs Macquarie's ChairMilsons PointSydney Cricket GroundLuna Park SydneySydney Central Business DistrictArt Gallery of New South WalesOverseas Passenger Terminal (OPT)Royal Botanic Garden and The DomainSydney Jewish Museum Sydney ChinatownWhite Bay Cruise Terminal (WBCT)Manly BeachMadame Tussauds SydneyThe Gap