6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
31 Church St, Stellenbosch Central, Stellenbosch, 7600, South Africa
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY African Wine Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Wine Adventure - Durbanville / Wellington?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Wine Adventure - Durbanville / Wellington?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Wine Adventure - Durbanville / Wellington?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Wine Adventure - Durbanville / Wellington?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Wine Adventure - Durbanville / Wellington
6 to 7 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingStellenboschFood Tours - Western CapeBus Tours - Western CapeWine Tastings - Western CapeHistorical Tours - Western CapeFood Tours - Cape TownBus Tours - Cape TownWine Tastings - Cape TownHistorical Tours - Cape TownFood Tours - Port ElizabethBus Tours - Port ElizabethWine Tastings - Port ElizabethHistorical Tours - Port ElizabethCategory