2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enjoy a leisurely cruise around South Africa's stunning St Lucia Estuary (iSimangaliso Wetland Park) aboard a double-decker boat. Keep an eye out for crocodiles and hippos as you meander through wetland waters, along with possible sightings of eagles, vultures, African broadbills and dozens of other bird species. Enjoy onboard snacks (own expense) as you travel, savoring the surrounding scenery. This day trip includes the expertise of a professional guide.
- Boat cruise around St. Lucia Estuary from Durban
- See hippos, crocodiles and more in their native habitat from the comfort of a double-decker boat
- Ideal for families and bird-lovers
- Enjoy a leisurely day outside the city
Saved to wishlist!
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Saint Lucia , St Lucia, 3936, South AfricaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Minimum numbers apply. If you are a single traveler, there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. If you are a single traveller and definitely want to go, you can guarantee the departure by paying for 2 people.
- Not recommended for very young children
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thompsons Africa
You can cancel up to 3 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during St Lucia Estuary Boat Cruise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during St Lucia Estuary Boat Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during St Lucia Estuary Boat Cruise?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during St Lucia Estuary Boat Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
St Lucia Estuary Boat Cruise
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSt LuciaWater Tours - KwaZulu-NatalCategory