- Hear about St. Augustine’s haunted history while visiting cemeteries and more
- A paranormal investigator is your guide and recounts personal experiences
- A history buff must—this tour includes no fluff, just the facts
- A ghost map of St. Augustine allows you to explore more independently
Departure & Return
Tours begin on the compass in the courtyard directly between the St. Augustine Parking garage and the St. Augustine Visitor's Information Center.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Spyglass Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.