1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Find out why Kashmir is known as paradise on earth. On this insider’s walking tour, you’ll cover historic points of interest in the scenic Old City of Srinagar. Highlights include the Spice Market, a peek into the city’s traditional industries (furniture makers, papier-mâché artists, wicker workers, and more), and stops at Budshah Tomb and Hari Parbat Fort. Tours include a tasty Kashmiri lunch in a local restaurant.
- A full-day tour of Srinagar’s hidden hotspots with an insider guide, plus Kashmiri lunch
- Skip the crowded tourist stops and discover under-the-radar cultural attractions in the city center
- Meet a range of Srinagar’s talented artisans, from copper gilders to paper makers and bakers
- Tours also include hotel pickup and drop-off, plus an authentic Kashmiri tea stop in the afternoon
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
Transport by private vehicle
All not included in the Inclusions.
Departure & Return
Location Name: Srinagar City
Departure PointSrinagar City
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Green Kashmir Travels
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Walk of Old Srinagar
2 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursSrinagarHistorical Tours - Jammu and KashmirHistorical Tours - LahoreHistorical Tours - RishikeshCategory