4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation (on “twin-room-sharing” basis)
One shikara ride at Dal lake
3 breakfasts and 3 dinners included
Welcome” drink on arrival at houseboat, as well as assistance on arrival at Srinagar airport
Airport transfers and excursions to Gulmarg in safe, reliable vehicles (no A/C)
Meals at hotels, with the exception of those listed in the Inclusions
Airfare and train fare can be booked on request, at additional cost
Please provide personal expenses, such as tipping, porters, laundry, etc.
Departure & Return
Departure PointSrinagar, Srinagar, Srinagar District, Kashmir, Jammu and Kashmir
Traveler pickup is offered
Our Tour representative will meet you at Srinagar airport holding with your reservation name placard, Later you will be transferred to your houseboat in Srinagar
- Srinagar Airport, Srinagar India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- For 2-3 Travelers provide Etios Car
- For 4-6 Traveler provide Innova Car
- Traveler must be submit their arrival details in advance before arrived in Srinagar
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Abyss Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Legendary Kashmir a Four Days Journey To Paradise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Legendary Kashmir a Four Days Journey To Paradise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Legendary Kashmir a Four Days Journey To Paradise?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Legendary Kashmir a Four Days Journey To Paradise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSrinagarBus Tours - Jammu and KashmirMulti-day Tours - Jammu and KashmirHistorical Tours - Jammu and KashmirBus Tours - LahoreMulti-day Tours - LahoreHistorical Tours - LahoreBus Tours - RishikeshMulti-day Tours - RishikeshHistorical Tours - RishikeshCategory