- Learn about the region from your local guide
- Catch a variety of fish to take home
- Rod, reel, tackle, and bait will be provided
- Receive personalized attention on a small-group tour
Departure & Return
Turn right off Queen Isabella Causeway, travel 1/2 mile, turn right into Sea Ranch Marina, keep right of Sea Ranch Restaurant, Look for Captain Murphy's Fishing Charters at end of blue and white buildings. Your fishing boat will be the Hard Bottom Too.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Only Children Age 5+ Allowed and must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Isla Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff