16 to 18 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Bedouin guide during climbing up the mountain
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any hotel in Sharm-el-Sheikh at the main gate. We do not pickup at the bus stations, port or airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cleotours Egypt
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunrise at Mount Sinai. Trip from Sharm el Sheikh?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunrise at Mount Sinai. Trip from Sharm el Sheikh?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sunrise at Mount Sinai. Trip from Sharm el Sheikh?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunrise at Mount Sinai. Trip from Sharm el Sheikh?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sunrise at Mount Sinai. Trip from Sharm el Sheikh
16 to 18 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSharm el SheikhBus Tours - Red SeaClassic Car Tours - Red SeaHistorical Tours - Red SeaFull-day Tours - Red SeaBus Tours - DahabClassic Car Tours - DahabHistorical Tours - DahabFull-day Tours - DahabBus Tours - Saint CatherineClassic Car Tours - Saint CatherineHistorical Tours - Saint CatherineFull-day Tours - Saint CatherineCategory