Explore our promoted experiences
- Sonoran Desert off-road tour, from Sedona
- Travel by open-air Jeep through the rugged desert backcountry
- Descend into the grand arroyos to see the gems of Diamondback Gulch, such as Chimney Rock and Capitol Butte
- Upgrade to visit the Honanki Heritage Site for a look at a 700-year-old native American cliff dwelling
- Choose from two tour options with multiple departure times
Departure & Return
Tours depart from our office which is located at 204 N. Highway 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Diamondback Gulch Tour:
As you descend into the grand arroyos of Diamondback Gulch, gaze in wonder at the incredible canyons, towering red-rock formations and desert landscape that surrounds you. Your guide stops the Jeep at strategic points where you can appreciate the scenery and take advantage of prime photo ops. Learn about different aspects of the desert landscape and the geological forces that created the towering canyons and otherworldly rock formations. Prepare to be amazed as your Jeep climbs back up the other side of Diamondback Gulch!
Ancient Ruins Upgrade:
Extend your desert off-road adventure with a trip back in time to the Honanki Heritage Site, home to the ancient ruins of the Sinagua, who were Pueblo ancestors of today's Hopi tribe. Stand in awe as your guide shows you the ruins of a 700-year-old cliff dwelling, and learn about the symbolism of the art displayed on the rock walls—a truly fascinating experience.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The Ancient Ruins portion (if selected) involves about a half mile of walking
- Jeeps hold between 6 and 9 passengers, depending on guests height and weight
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or for persons with back or neck injuries
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pink Jeep Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands