- Historic Savannah walking tour
- See top Savannah attractions in just a couple hours
- Learn about the city from your guide as you walk
- Small-group tour lets you ask plenty of questions
Departure & Return
We meet next to the statue of John Wesley in the middle of Reynolds Square, which is across the street from the Olde PInk House Restaurant and Tavern at 23 Abercorn Street.
The tour ends in Forsyth Park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A maximum of 10 people per tour
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Savannah Sidewalk Tours LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience