2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
With its cobbled streets, historic squares, and plethora of colonial architecture, Savannah is a history buff's dream. Learn the history of Savannah's involvement in the Civil War—including how it was famously spared on Sherman's March to the Sea, allowing its original infrastructure and housing to remain intact—on this walking tour of Savannah.
- Civil War walking tour of Savannah, Georgia
- Learn about the city's involvement in the Civl War, including why it was famously spared
- Visit sites important to Savannah Civil War history, such as Sherman's headquarters
- Walk through the Antebellum portion of Savannah's historic district with a guide
- Fully narrated tour provides commentary throughout
- Multiple departure times offered throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Civil War History of Savannah
Departure & Return
32 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Reynolds Square @ John Wesley Statue
127 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Noble Jones Tours, LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Savannah Civil War History Walking Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Savannah Civil War History Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Guided Savannah Civil War History Walking Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 35 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSavannahWalking Tours - GeorgiaHistorical Tours - GeorgiaWalking Tours - CharlestonHistorical Tours - CharlestonWalking Tours - JacksonvilleHistorical Tours - JacksonvilleCategory
Telfair Museums Jepson Center Tours & TicketsThe Pirates’ House Tours & TicketsWormsloe State Historic Site Tours & TicketsSavannah Historic District Tours & TicketsFactors Walk Tours & TicketsMadison Square Tours & TicketsSorrel Weed House Tours & TicketsOwens-Thomas House Tours & TicketsAndrew Low House Tours & TicketsReynolds Square Tours & TicketsAmerican Prohibition Museum Tours & TicketsTelfair Academy Tours & TicketsOlde Pink House Tours & TicketsColonial Park Cemetery Tours & TicketsTemple Mickve Israel Tours & TicketsFirst African Baptist Church Tours & TicketsDavenport House Museum Tours & TicketsChippewa Square Tours & TicketsMassie Heritage Center Tours & TicketsColumbia Square Tours & Tickets