Departure & Return
We depart from 237 Stearns Wharf, Santa Barbara, CA 93101. Stearns Wharf is the pier at the end of State St., the main street in Santa Barbara. We are 3/4 of the way down the pier on the left side across from Moby Dicks Restaurant. Look for the yellow and black flag the reads PARASAIL!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Santa Barbara Parasail
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms