- Bicycle and helmet provided for this bike tour through the Santa Ynez Valley wine region
- Stop for two wine tastings and an olive-oil tasting
- Enjoy a picnic lunch at a winery
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided in Santa Barbara for transport to the riding location
Departure & Return
3850 State St. Peppertree Inn, Plenty of free available parking.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Comfortable athleisure wear with closed toed shoes and sunglasses recommended.
- Provide heights for proper frame size.
- Provide any dietary restrictions for lunch.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Bike Santa Barbara
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands