- This small-group tour is capped at five people for a personal experience
- Indulge in tastings at a top-rated local winery, plus nibbles
- Head to top Santa Barbara sights, and hear ghost stories en route
- You will receive a spiritual protection kit in case of frights
Departure & Return
You will meet your guide at De La Guerra Plaza where they will take you to one of the following wineries: Grassini, Au Bon Climat, or Silver based on their availabilty.
The tour ends on the footsteps of Old Post Office in the Historic Presidio District.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Santa Barbara Ghost Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands