- See a new perspective on Santa Barbara when you explore the city after dark
- This small-group walking tour is capped at 15 people for a personal feel
- Learn all about Santa Barbara’s long history, and see its top landmarks
- Hear spooky ghost stories—and maybe even see resident spirits yourself
Departure & Return
We meet on the steps of the downtown post office. This is an "outdoor" walking tour only.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stay home if you are sick
- Please keep your distance and remain 6 feet apart at all times
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Santa Barbara Ghost Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas