- Discover wineries at your own pace by electric bike
- Choose a fun and eco-friendly mode of transport
- Expect to cover between 15-25 miles (24-40 km)
- Solvang or Santa Ynez are among possible destinations
Departure & Return
Located in the heart of wine country and is the area's #1 biking destination. Centrally located between Solvang, Santa Ynez and Buellton Los Olivos is a 30 minute drive through HWY 154 from Santa Barbara or 45 minute drive traveling North on Route 101
|Wednesday:||12:00 PM - 04:00 PM|
|Thursday:||12:00 PM - 04:00 PM|
|Friday:||12:00 PM - 04:00 PM|
|Sunday:||12:00 PM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Must be adult age 21 in party
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pedego Los Olivos
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands