1 day (Approx.)
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience one of San Francisco’s most popular activities—biking across the Golden Gate Bridge—with this bike rental from the Marina District, conveniently located near Crissy Field and the route to the bridge. A bike, map, helmet and lock are provided with this rental, plus you’ll receive tips on the best ways to bike to the bridge and around the city. On the other side of the bridge, you can explore the waterfront town of Sausalito before returning to the city. Rental period is 24 hours.
- Ride across the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito at your leisure
- Cycle around city neighborhoods like the Marina, Golden Gate Park or the Presidio
- Receive a map, helmet and lock with the bike rental
- Get local tips on the best biking routes
Saved to wishlist!
Use of a bicycle
Accessories (helmet, u-lock, bike map, rear rack, and front pouch)
Departure & Return
1772 Lombard St , 1772 Lombard St, San Francisco, CA 94123, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
1/1/2022 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minors under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- A security deposit is required
- Reservation may be canceled due to heavy rain in the winter
- An optional $4 insurance will be provided, which covers any repairable damages on the rental equipment, as well as roadside assistance
- You can return the bikes anytime before store closing time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Bike & View San Francisco Bicycle Rentals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during San Francisco Bike Rental Near the Golden Gate Bridge?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during San Francisco Bike Rental Near the Golden Gate Bridge?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during San Francisco Bike Rental Near the Golden Gate Bridge?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during San Francisco Bike Rental Near the Golden Gate Bridge?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
San Francisco Bike Rental Near the Golden Gate Bridge
1 hour 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Self-guided Tours & RentalsBike RentalsWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSan FranciscoSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - CaliforniaBike Rentals - CaliforniaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - SausalitoBike Rentals - SausalitoSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Napa & SonomaBike Rentals - Napa & SonomaCategory
Tomales Bay Oyster Company Marrakech Magic TheaterAsian Art MuseumJapanese Tea GardenSan Francisco Cruise Port at Pier 35Barbary Coast TrailTiburonHaas-Lilienthal HouseMadame Tussauds San FranciscoWinchester Mystery HouseAngel Island State ParkFisherman's WharfGolden Gate National Recreation AreaTwin PeaksNob HillAquarium of the BayAnchor Brewing CompanySan Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMoMA)San Francisco Botanical GardenOcean Beach San Francisco