2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience the dark side of San Antonio on a ghost tour that stops at several of the city's supposedly haunted bars. Your costumed guide navigates for you as you listen to chilling stories about landmarks and unmarked points of interest often missed by visitors. An intimate group size and time to grab a drink (own expense) make this a popular choice for both visitors and locals in the area.
Saved to wishlist!
2.5 hour walking tour
Storied of San Antonio's Haunted past
Stops at 3 haunted bars
Take-home commemorative can cooler or cup!
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
115 Broadway, San Antonio, TX 78205, USA
Meet your costumed guide inside Maverick Whiskey
121 Alamo Plaza, San Antonio, TX 78205, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nightly Spirits
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Haunted San Antonio Ghost and Pub Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Haunted San Antonio Ghost and Pub Walking Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Haunted San Antonio Ghost and Pub Walking Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Haunted San Antonio Ghost and Pub Walking Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ghost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSan AntonioGhost & Vampire Tours - TexasWalking Tours - TexasHistorical Tours - TexasGhost & Vampire Tours - HoustonWalking Tours - HoustonHistorical Tours - HoustonGhost & Vampire Tours - GalvestonWalking Tours - GalvestonHistorical Tours - GalvestonCategory
La Villita Historic Arts VillageInstitute of Texan Cultures (ITC)San Antonio Museum of Art (SAMA)Hard Rock Cafe San Antonio Japanese Tea GardenMorgan's WonderlandSan Antonio AquariumSan Fernando CathedralHemisfair ParkMission San JoséNatural Bridge Caverns AlamodomeBattle For Texas: The ExperienceBuckhorn Saloon & MuseumKing William Historic DistrictBexar County CourthouseSan Antonio Mission TrailMission ConcepciónAlamo IMAX TheatreBrackenridge Park