Explore our promoted experiences
- 10-minute helicopter flight above San Antonio
- Take in the sights from the air
- Enjoy narration throughout the flight
- See the city's most important landmarks
- Perfect for photographers
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Departure & Return
Departure PointSan Antonio, San Antonio, Texas
Stinson Municipal Airport 8535 Mission Road, Suite 104 San Antonio, TX 78214
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- Availability for ride cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Due to weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs will not be able to take tour, nor can the max party weight exceed 570 lbs
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Alamo Helicopter Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff