- Private skip-the-line tour of Rome's Villa Farnesina
- See the artwork with an experienced guide
- Walk across the Ponte Sisto and learn about its history
- Includes use of a personal headset
Departure & Return
Meet your guide in Via dei Riari 58, Rome. Address: The Mea Tour office is very close to the Farnese Gallery and Corsini Gallery in the heart of Trastevere
The tour will terminates at the Piazza Farnese.
What To Expect
Enter the magnificent Loggia of Cupid and Psyche, where frescoes by Raphael and his helpers depict an ancient Greek love story in brilliant colors. Continue into the Hall of Perspectives, whose trompe l’oeil columns alternate with images of the Italian countryside.
You’ll walk across the Tiber River on the 15th-century Ponte Sisto, and enjoy views back towards the Villa Farnesina from the Piazza Farnese. Throughout your time in the Villa Farnesina, the guide will help bring Rome’s history to life, from the artists who created the décor, to the lives, loves, and over-the-top celebrations of the villa’s colorful residents.
Your tour concludes near the Villa Farnesina, in Rome’s Trastevere district.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior tour departure.
- For all those under the age of 10 year old, please ensure that you have an ID.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mea ToursEvents S.r.l.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms