4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape the bustle of the capital on this family-friendly cycling journey along the ancient Appian Way, one of Rome’s very first paved roads. Hop on an electric-powered bicycle, giving your legs a break from pedaling as you follow in the footsteps of ancient Romans. You’ll pass ornate mansions, centuries-old statues and tombs, catacombs, and an aqueduct from antiquity.
- A cycling tour on the ancient Appian Way by electric-powered bike
- Discover some of the region’s most scenic natural oases, away from the noise and crowds of Rome
- Listen to in-depth background on the history of ancient Roman civilizations, and the six aqueducts located there
- Family savings: children under 12 get half-off discounts, and children under five get to ride for free
Saved to wishlist!
High quality e-bike
Mobile phone holder
Child seats: until 25 kg
Trailer bicycle for children (up to 10 years)
Departure & Return
Via Capo d'Africa, 29, D, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
0,3 mi from the "Colosseo" Metro station (Line B)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roma STARBIKE
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during E-Bike Tour to Rome Ancient Appian Way ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during E-Bike Tour to Rome Ancient Appian Way ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during E-Bike Tour to Rome Ancient Appian Way ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
E-Bike Tour to Rome Ancient Appian Way
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRomeMountain Bike Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoMountain Bike Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaMountain Bike Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Santi Cosma e Damiano Church (Chiesa dei Santi Cosma e Damiano)Case Romane del CelioHistoric Center of Rome (Centro Storico di Roma)Silvano Toti Globe TheatreOrange Garden (Giardino degli Aranci)Piazza della RepubblicaBasilica of Santa Maria Maggiore (Basilica Papale di Santa Maria Maggiore)Golden House of Nero (Domus Aurea)Keats-Shelley HouseBasilica of St. Stephen in the Round (Basilica di Santo Stefano Rotondo)Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Piazza VeneziaVia Condotti (Via dei Condotti) Piazza di Santa Maria in TrastevereChurch of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi)Euroma2Hydromania Piazza di SpagnaPonza Island Madama Palace (Palazzo Madama)