2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enjoy an enriching insider’s tour of Rishikesh’s top ashrams as you embark on an insider’s introduction to India’s vibrant spiritual center—known as the world capital of yoga. Learn the differences between the various schools and yoga lineages, and listen to little-known stories spanning yoga’s 5,000-year-old history.
- A walking tour through Rishikesh’s ashrams
- Learn about the top spiritual centers that Rishikesh is home to
- Get enriching background on Hinduism, yoga, and spiritual traditions
- Choose from morning and evening tours for added flexibility
Saved to wishlist!
Friendly Storyteller/Guide, highly trained by Yo Tours.
Great conversations to explore religious aspect, beliefs and local importance
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Road to Ram Jhula , Rd to Ram Jhula, Ganga Vatika, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249137, IndiaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yo Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Ashram Tour in Rishikesh with a local - 2 Hours Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Ashram Tour in Rishikesh with a local - 2 Hours Walking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Guided Ashram Tour in Rishikesh with a local - 2 Hours Walking Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingRishikeshCity Tours - Himachal Pradesh & UttarakhandWalking Tours - Himachal Pradesh & UttarakhandCity Tours - New DelhiWalking Tours - New DelhiCity Tours - AgraWalking Tours - AgraCategory