Departure & Return
Prefeito Mendes de Morais Avenue in front of the number 1500, kiosk Free flight, look for Beto Rotor or Carla Frazão whatsapp + 55 21 99694-7323 Can come from Uber or taxi
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 01:30 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 01:30 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||11:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||11:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Thursday:||11:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Friday:||11:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rotorfly Vôo Livre
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you are even contemplating Hang Gliding, DO IT IN RIO, and DO IT WITH ROTORFLY!" See review