- Visit Rio's "must-see" attractions in one fun-filled day
- Revel in the scenery at world famous beaches
- Enjoy lunch at a top steakhouse
- Navigate the city with ease in the hands of a tour guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Pick-up and Drop-off from selected hotels in Leme, Copacabana, Ipanema and Leblon.
- This tour will operate in any weather
- IMPORTANT: Please be aware that during Carnival period this tour may need to be adapted and the itinerary may be changed in the last minute. We assure that the visit to the Christ the Redeemer Statue and to the Sugar Loaf Complex won’t be affected but due to traffic issues and streets closed around the city, some places may be excluded from visitation during the afternoon part of the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Carioca Tropical Tour Operator
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms