Don’t worry—here are some similar options
6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
This multi-stop itinerary might be challenging to plan on your own, but booking a guided tour means you can visit an animal sanctuary, the Chameleon African Curio Market, and the Lesedi Cultural Village easily in a single day. No need to rent a car to access the animal sanctuary, about an hour outside Johannesburg, where you'll seek out and photograph elephants on a game drive. Pick up some souvenirs at the curio market and enjoy entertainment and a traditional buffet lunch at the Lesedi Cultural Village before heading back to Johannesburg.
- Traditional buffet lunch and dance show included at the Lesedi Cultural Village
- See and photograph elephants at a wildlife sanctuary, entrance fees included
- Round-trip transportation from Johannesburg means no need for a rental car
- Guide provides live narration on the sights as you travel
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Professional photographer guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
B&B Accommodation, Guest Houses
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wildside Tours and Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Elephant Experience & Lesedi Cultural Village ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Elephant Experience & Lesedi Cultural Village ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Elephant Experience & Lesedi Cultural Village ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Elephant Experience & Lesedi Cultural Village ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Elephant Experience & Lesedi Cultural Village
6 to 8 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPretoriaBus Tours - GautengNature and Wildlife - GautengSafaris - GautengBus Tours - JohannesburgNature and Wildlife - JohannesburgSafaris - JohannesburgBus Tours - Victoria FallsNature and Wildlife - Victoria FallsSafaris - Victoria FallsCategory